WHAT IS BLENDED CASE MANAGEMENT ?
Blended Case Management (BCM) is a strength-based, supportive service that assist individuals diagnosed with a serious mental illness or emotional disorder to identify and access available services, community resources, and benefits to resolve daily living problems.
Services are delivered in the home and community and the frequency of contact is determined on a needs base.
WHAT SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE WITH BCM?
- Comprehensive assessment of needs and assistance establishing recovery goals
- Assistance accessing services including completing applications, attending appointments and removing transportation barriers
- Provides help to resolve issues that prevent individuals from receiving services
- Outreach to the client and family to increase communication with the treatment team
- On call 24/7 for crisis intervention, diversion from inpatient care, and support during inpatient admission
WHAT CAN BCM HELP ME WITH ?
Blended Case Management can help the recipient and their families with a variety of different areas such as:
- Accessing transportation resources
- Social Security benefits
- Food or clothing assistance
- Help with utility bills or shut off notices
- Education assistance
- Employment assistance
- Help accessing mental health counseling or psychiatric services
- Help finding a dentist, doctor, or special healthcare
- Help with legal issues
- Help managing problems causing increased stress